Today we announce FarPlay 1.0, our first non-beta release, featuring built-in video, multi-user sessions, multi-track recording, and multi-channel broadcast output. We’ve been working hard to make this major step forward, and we look forward to seeing what you make with it!
A complete list of new features follows:
- Multi-user mode (requires subscription)
- Built-in Video
- Auto latency control
- Improved connectivity
- Multi-channel recording (requires subscription)
- Windows installer (MSI)
- Mac installer (DMG)
- Multi-channel broadcast output (requires Standard+ subscription)
- Linux deb and rpm packages
- UI fixes
- Audio recording now properly detects and reports file opening/writing errors
- Sending audio latency fixed when using unsynced playback/recording devices
- Ubuntu 22.04 compatibility fix
Download FarPlay 1.0.2 free here.